Where are patches?
2016-12-21 22:57:05 UTC
I don't often navigate to or throuh HP's web site.

TCP/IP V8.4 is crashing on TCPIP$INETACP+66054 and I'd like to see
if there's any mention in the patch database but I can't recall how
to find the damn thing.

b***@navistar.com
2016-12-21 23:31:11 UTC
Post by V***@SendSpamHere.ORG
I don't often navigate to or throuh HP's web site.
TCP/IP V8.4 is crashing on TCPIP$INETACP+66054 and I'd like to see
if there's any mention in the patch database but I can't recall how
to find the damn thing.
This url should get you there.
https://h20566.www2.hpe.com/portal/site/hpsc/patch/home/
Arne Vajhøj
2017-01-11 01:39:46 UTC
Post by b***@navistar.com
Post by V***@SendSpamHere.ORG
I don't often navigate to or throuh HP's web site.
TCP/IP V8.4 is crashing on TCPIP$INETACP+66054 and I'd like to see
if there's any mention in the patch database but I can't recall how
to find the damn thing.
This url should get you there.
https://h20566.www2.hpe.com/portal/site/hpsc/patch/home/
Is patch access still only for paying customers or can hobbyists
get access again?

Arne
BillPedersen
2017-01-11 01:50:31 UTC
Post by b***@navistar.com
Post by V***@SendSpamHere.ORG
I don't often navigate to or throuh HP's web site.
TCP/IP V8.4 is crashing on TCPIP$INETACP+66054 and I'd like to see
if there's any mention in the patch database but I can't recall how
to find the damn thing.
This url should get you there.
https://h20566.www2.hpe.com/portal/site/hpsc/patch/home/
Is patch access still only for paying customers or can hobbyists
get access again?
Arne
As far as I am aware warranty, contract customers and partners. The latter seems to be shrinking though given experience of several smaller partners - self included.

Bill.
d***@gmail.com
2017-01-11 19:06:26 UTC
Some patches are available from the ftp site where the distributions are downloaded, but in general, you don't get access to patches without a support contract.