VMS news from The Register
Dirk Munk
2017-05-12 09:55:59 UTC
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/13/openvms_moves_slowly_towards_x86/
Richard Maher
2017-05-12 10:06:52 UTC
Post by Dirk Munk
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/13/openvms_moves_slowly_towards_x86/
Momentum!
Dirk Munk
2017-05-12 10:15:57 UTC
Post by Richard Maher
Post by Dirk Munk
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/13/openvms_moves_slowly_towards_x86/
Momentum!
We must have missed it somehow, after all this was published over half a
year ago. I can't remember reading about it in this forum.
Richard Maher
Shame. That's the sort of understated relevance and presence we need.
j***@yahoo.co.uk
2017-05-13 12:25:00 UTC
Post by Dirk Munk
Post by Richard Maher
Post by Dirk Munk
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/13/openvms_moves_slowly_towards_x86/
Momentum!
We must have missed it somehow, after all this was published over half a
year ago. I can't remember reading about it in this forum.
You might have missed it, but if you look at the
article comments, there's at least one name there
which should already be familiar round here.

No clues, no prizes.