VMS doc sets
Add Reply
k***@kayceesoftware.com
2017-06-27 22:52:15 UTC
I have VMS doc sets and manuals and TK50's and CD's and DVD's going back I think to 4.0 Does anybody care to have any of this before I haul it to the trash? I probably don't have all as I have shipped of some to folks that have asked for specific versions the past year.
abrsvc
2017-06-27 22:59:32 UTC
Post by k***@kayceesoftware.com
I have VMS doc sets and manuals and TK50's and CD's and DVD's going back I think to 4.0 Does anybody care to have any of this before I haul it to the trash? I probably don't have all as I have shipped of some to folks that have asked for specific versions the past year.
I tried to send you a message, but my Email from yahoo.com was blocked. Can you send me a quick note at the address below?

Thanks,
Dan

dansabrservicesATyahooDOTcom
k***@kayceesoftware.com
2017-06-27 23:25:53 UTC
i sent direct email... hope you rcvd it.