hobbyist registration
Jason Howe
2017-05-19 17:58:12 UTC
Just got a mildly annoying response back from HPE after filling out my
Hobbyist Registration form.

Apparently I missed the (non required) field for "usage details".

The message back was please resubmit, filling out all the fields, including
usage details.

I have no problem with this, but I did let the gentleman know that they should
probably make that a required field on the form since it seems to be a
requirement.
Jason
MG
2017-05-29 15:59:12 UTC
Post by Jason Howe
Just got a mildly annoying response back from HPE after filling out my
Hobbyist Registration form.
Apparently I missed the (non required) field for "usage details".
The message back was please resubmit, filling out all the fields, including
usage details.
I have no problem with this, but I did let the gentleman know that they should
probably make that a required field on the form since it seems to be a
requirement.
More like annoyed that people are still showing interest for
something that they nearly killed off as a result of their
negligence.

- MG