GNU Awk 3.1.1
Doc Trins O'Grace
2017-04-28 16:07:22 UTC
Hi, folks...

Is there anyone who can send me the binary for a version of awk/gawk later than 3.1.1?

I need it for an OpenVMS 8.4 Itanium. I do not have the means to build it.

I can be reached at doctrinsograce at-sign gmail dot com.

Thank you!
Craig A. Berry
2017-04-28 20:02:54 UTC
Post by Doc Trins O'Grace
Hi, folks...
Is there anyone who can send me the binary for a version of awk/gawk later than 3.1.1?
I need it for an OpenVMS 8.4 Itanium. I do not have the means to build it.
I can be reached at doctrinsograce at-sign gmail dot com.
Is 4.1 late enough for you? See:

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnv/files/gawk/>
John E. Malmberg
2017-04-28 23:09:53 UTC
Post by Doc Trins O'Grace
Hi, folks...
Is there anyone who can send me the binary for a version of awk/gawk later than 3.1.1?
I need it for an OpenVMS 8.4 Itanium. I do not have the means to build it.
I can be reached at doctrinsograce at-sign gmail dot com.
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnv/files/gawk/>
It was even tested:

Wrapped URL:

https://seaof-153-125-238-179.jp-tokyo-22.arukascloud.io:31604/job/gnu_awk_4_1_ia64_0840/

Note this is an experimental site and may disappear with out notice.

Regards,
-John