[OT] Happy New Year
Simon Clubley
2018-01-01 01:35:39 UTC
Happy New Year everyone; best wishes to you all for 2018.

I wonder what this year will bring for VMS ?

Simon.
Paul Sture
2018-01-01 09:44:08 UTC
Post by Simon Clubley
Happy New Year everyone; best wishes to you all for 2018.
Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Post by Simon Clubley
I wonder what this year will bring for VMS ?
First Boot on x86 seems a Good Start :-)
--
As Storm Dylan approache, Maggie's Farm is Blowin' in the Wind,
A Hard Rain's A-gonna fall, Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You.
Everything Is Broken. On a Night Like This, If You Gotta Go, Go Now.
Hans Vlems
2018-01-01 13:10:26 UTC
Happy New Year to all of you!

Besides the first boot event I do hope for a VSI hobbyist program in 2018. Dare I ask for patches :-) ?

Hans
Paul Hardy
2018-01-01 16:21:50 UTC
Post by Hans Vlems
Happy New Year to all of you!
Besides the first boot event I do hope for a VSI hobbyist program in
2018. Dare I ask for patches :-) ?
Hans
Hear, hear,
My wish is for hobbyist patch access for Alpha (and ideally VAX) from VSI ,
plus VSI hobbyist licences for alpha and (later ) i86_64.

And Happy New Year to you all from the UK (United Kingdom of Great Britain
and Northern Ireland) plus the crown colonies of Mann, Guernsey, Jersey,
Gibraltar, etc.

Regards,
Paul at the paulhardy.net domain
Bill Gunshannon
2018-01-02 20:09:49 UTC
Post by Paul Hardy
Post by Hans Vlems
Happy New Year to all of you!
Besides the first boot event I do hope for a VSI hobbyist program in
2018. Dare I ask for patches :-) ?
Hans
Hear, hear,
My wish is for hobbyist patch access for Alpha (and ideally VAX) from VSI ,
VSI doesn't (and according to my understanding of the agreement can't)
offer anything for the VAX.

bill
Paul Hardy
2018-01-02 21:35:14 UTC
Post by Bill Gunshannon
Post by Paul Hardy
Post by Hans Vlems
Happy New Year to all of you!
Besides the first boot event I do hope for a VSI hobbyist program in
2018. Dare I ask for patches :-) ?
Hans
Hear, hear,
My wish is for hobbyist patch access for Alpha (and ideally VAX) from VSI ,
VSI doesn't (and according to my understanding of the agreement can't)
offer anything for the VAX.
I realise that.

If VSI did it already, I wouldn’t need to wish for it, would I!

And the ‘ideally’ was to indicate that I considered VAX patch support
unlikely. That doesn’t stop me wishing for it though.

But I too put a VSI hobbyist programme (for Alpha and X86-64) as top of the
wish list.

Regards,
--
Paul at the paulhardy.net domain