I need info on Carl Lydick's posts
Add Reply
g***@gmail.com
2017-05-15 18:27:03 UTC
: Carl's job was supported by a grant that expired
: Though there are some hostiles here on the net who are breaking their arms
: patting themselves on the back for "Getting him fired".
Who can we thank for getting him dead? The world is a slightly better
place with foul mouthed Lydic planted.
Ah, just when my faith in humanity was coming back
Nudds, yet again, reminds me why I'm a cynic.
You truly are an obnoxious little shit Nudds.
Go away Troll.
Why do you think he is trolling? Lydick was a real jerk. He is one of the few
people, that I can think of, who does the world lots more good where he is now.
Sounds like you subscribe to Carl's unnecessary rude and abusive style. Maybe
you, too, can share in Lydick's good fortune SOON.
Well put! Just as true now as it was nearly a quarter century ago.
Arne Vajhøj
2017-05-15 23:29:57 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Well put! Just as true now as it was nearly a quarter century ago.
Why comment on a 20 year old post??