Year 9999
2017-01-26 11:12:25 UTC
Hi.

A lot of post around time and timekeeping now...

I remember some post (or webpage) where there was a
writeup on the Y10K issue and how that was expected
to be solved in VMS with a patch release in due time
before end of year 9999.

I cannot find that now. Does anyone have a link to that?

Jan-Erik.
Dirk Munk
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rkj/crazytime.txt
Jan-Erik Soderholm
2017-01-26 17:01:35 UTC
Post by Dirk Munk
Post by Jan-Erik Soderholm
Hi.
A lot of post around time and timekeeping now...
I remember some post (or webpage) where there was a
writeup on the Y10K issue and how that was expected
to be solved in VMS with a patch release in due time
before end of year 9999.
I cannot find that now. Does anyone have a link to that?
Jan-Erik.
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rkj/crazytime.txt
Thanks! That was the one... :-)