SCSI Hard Drive Firmware
David Turner
2017-03-27 01:39:28 UTC
I know HPE locked down their drivers etc but I thought their DFTP site
would still work for things like old scsi drives
I was wrong
Does anyone have a compilation of the SCSI drive firmware updates (the
latest ones from 2006/2007)???
I need to provide these to customers and it seems all the disk I get in
work fine, but need to be updated for certain customers
I am going round and round in circles with the links on the net.
HP is not HPE is HP is not... Their links are all broken.
What a mess. I am glad our fileserver and internal webserver gets
maintained. I have no idea how HPE can maintain their business.

If you have these files, you have no idea how much I would appeciate
your letting me get hold of them

david (dturner-at-islandco-dot-com)
Kerry Main
2017-03-27 02:21:47 UTC
David Turner via Info-vax
Sent: March 26, 2017 9:39 PM
Subject: [Info-vax] SCSI Hard Drive Firmware
I know HPE locked down their drivers etc but I thought their DFTP site
would still work for things like old scsi drives I was wrong Does
anyone
have a compilation of the SCSI drive firmware updates (the latest
ones
from 2006/2007)???
I need to provide these to customers and it seems all the disk I get in
work fine, but need to be updated for certain customers I am going
round and round in circles with the links on the net.
HP is not HPE is HP is not... Their links are all broken.
What a mess. I am glad our fileserver and internal webserver gets
maintained. I have no idea how HPE can maintain their business.
If you have these files, you have no idea how much I would appeciate
your letting me get hold of them
david (dturner-at-islandco-dot-com)
Does this link help? (select category)

http://fasttracks.info/2n7qqiO

Original link:
http://h20566.www2.hpe.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/s
wdSelector/?javax.portlet.tpst=867000c4cf25636cc859bfdeb053ce01&javax.
portlet.prp_867000c4cf25636cc859bfdeb053ce01=wsrp-navigationalState%3D
_oid%25253D12169%25257CimplicitModel%25253Dtrue%25257C_op%25253Dnaviga
te&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.end
CacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken