Open Source on OpenVMS Conference Calls...
p***@ccsscorp.com
2021-10-17 16:53:22 UTC
I have posted the recording and notes from last month
<https://sourceforge.net/p/vms-ports/discussion/call_topics/> 's conference
call. We had Brett Cameron of VSI as a visitor and discussed various
aspects of current and future Open Source Projects.

Also some discussion as to work being done by VSI to help support open
source porting to OpenVMS, most notably SSIO, which was a project started
many years ago by HP OpenVMS Engineering. Along the way we learned that
Andy Goldstein has been working on the SSIO effort for VSI.

Our next call is this coming Thursday, 21 October, at 23:00 EDT
<https://gavotte.nano.tudelft.nl:8443/OpenVMS> which is held via JITSI,
courtesy of Jouk Jansen in the Netherlands..

You can

Best,
Bill.

Bill Pedersen
864 490 8863
Simon Clubley
2021-10-17 19:00:18 UTC
Post by p***@ccsscorp.com
Along the way we learned that
Andy Goldstein has been working on the SSIO effort for VSI.
Impossible! :-) I thought TECO hadn't been ported to x86-64 VMS yet... :-)