rdesktop 1.8.3 is ported to OpenVMS
8800 oleg
2021-03-01 19:00:04 UTC
Hello all!
rdesktop 1.8 is ready to openVMS, it seems can connect to recent windows server systems via rdp without problems.
In plans, I wish to add sound support also.
http://vaxvms.ru/rdesktop-1.8.3.zip
sources can be compiled via mms or mmk
Please start ssl first
$@sys$startup:ssl$startup
then
$mmk
if somebody need Itanium EXE, feel fry to contact
alexey chupahin
Eberhard Heuser
2021-03-02 10:15:19 UTC
Post by 8800 oleg
Hello all!
rdesktop 1.8 is ready to openVMS, it seems can connect to recent windows server systems via rdp without problems.
In plans, I wish to add sound support also.
http://vaxvms.ru/rdesktop-1.8.3.zip
sources can be compiled via mms or mmk
Please start ssl first
then
$mmk
if somebody need Itanium EXE, feel fry to contact
Could you check the link, please?

Eberhard
alexey chupahin
2021-03-02 11:32:56 UTC