Adding Phases to STARTUP
Add Reply
geze...@rlgsc.com
2020-12-21 15:23:19 UTC
Today's installment of The OpenVMS Consultanjt: Adding a phase to OpenVMS STARTUP is straightforward and useful in many situations.

http://www.rlgsc.com/blog/openvms-consultant/add-phase-to-startup.html
MG
2020-12-21 16:30:27 UTC
Post by ***@rlgsc.com
Today's installment of The OpenVMS Consultanjt: Adding a phase to OpenVMS STARTUP is straightforward and useful in many situations.
http://www.rlgsc.com/blog/openvms-consultant/add-phase-to-startup.html
The URL is dead, I assume you meant to link to this?
<http://www.rlgsc.com/blog/openvms-consultant/adding-phase-to-startup.html>

- MG
geze...@rlgsc.com
2020-12-21 16:57:49 UTC
Post by MG
Post by ***@rlgsc.com
Today's installment of The OpenVMS Consultanjt: Adding a phase to OpenVMS STARTUP is straightforward and useful in many situations.
http://www.rlgsc.com/blog/openvms-consultant/add-phase-to-startup.html
The URL is dead, I assume you meant to link to this?
<http://www.rlgsc.com/blog/openvms-consultant/adding-phase-to-startup.html>
- MG
MG,

Typo in the URL. I reposted with the correct URL.

- Bob Gezelter, http://www.rlgsc.com