URGENT: Looking for a developer with OpenVMS skills! Please email me if you are interested!
Add Reply
Bianca Camille Cagara
2020-08-11 20:19:25 UTC
Hello Everyone,

Good day!

We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term remote/contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.

Other Details:
Small project, 100% remote, Specifics to be determined, but the legacy system revamping it, OpenVMS HP Basic (Unix) developer

If you or someone you know would be interested let me know.

NOTE: Interested candidates, please email me at ***@esteemed.io

Thank you,
Bianca Cagara

E: ***@esteemed.io
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/biancacamillecagara/
Bianca Camille Cagara
Hi all, this role is max of $80/hr. according to our client.
Jan-Erik Söderholm
2020-08-11 22:07:42 UTC
Post by Bianca Camille Cagara
Hello Everyone,
Good day!
We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term remote/contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.
Small project, 100% remote, Specifics to be determined, but the legacy system revamping it, OpenVMS HP Basic (Unix) developer
If you or someone you know would be interested let me know.
Thank you,
Bianca Cagara
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/biancacamillecagara/
What is "OpenVMS HP Basic (Unix)" ?

(And yes, I managed to figure out what "LI" stands for...)
Simon Clubley
2020-08-12 12:21:13 UTC
Post by Bianca Camille Cagara
Hello Everyone,
Good day!
We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term remote/contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.
Small project, 100% remote, Specifics to be determined, but the legacy system revamping it, OpenVMS HP Basic (Unix) developer
If you or someone you know would be interested let me know.
Thank you,
Bianca Cagara
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/biancacamillecagara/
What is "OpenVMS HP Basic (Unix)" ?
(And yes, I managed to figure out what "LI" stands for...)
I suspect that to the people placing this advert, VMS is thought of
as yet another version of Unix.

2020-08-12 12:40:02 UTC
Post by Bianca Camille Cagara
Hello Everyone,
Good day!
We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term remote/contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.
Small project, 100% remote, Specifics to be determined, but the legacy system revamping it, OpenVMS HP Basic (Unix) developer
If you or someone you know would be interested let me know.
Thank you,
Bianca Cagara
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/biancacamillecagara/
What is "OpenVMS HP Basic (Unix)" ?
(And yes, I managed to figure out what "LI" stands for...)
I suspect that to the people placing this advert, VMS is thought of
as yet another version of Unix.
Some people are trying to make it just that.

2020-08-12 12:47:29 UTC
Available information about any requirements is extremely limited. I have asked for details and will post them when received.

Dan
El SysMan
2020-10-03 13:43:58 UTC
Any news there ?
abrsvc
2020-10-03 23:50:58 UTC
Post by El SysMan
Any news there ?
After many inquiries and follow-ups, I stopped receiving responses. Even with indicating that there were many that wanted more details. I assume that the "urgent" request was not too urgent as there was little to no followup and no information about what was needed.

Dan
Andy Burns
2020-10-04 07:44:50 UTC
Post by abrsvc
I assume that the "urgent" request was not too urgent as there was little to no followup
Apply by LinkedIn only?