WASD och VMS 9.0-F EAK.
2020-12-20 17:06:35 UTC
Hi.

I cannot find that old WASD thread, but...

https://wasd.vsm.com.au/other/#WASD_x86-64, which points to:
https://wasd.vsm.com.au/info-WASD/2020/0118

WASD on clustered VMS x86 9.0-F systems.
VAX support now dropped from WASD (after 26 years).
WASD 12.0 now with native 64 bit support.

Those of you on the WASD mailing list have
already seen it, but nice reading anyway...

Jan-Erik.
Michael C
I wish Process Software would rewrite Purveyor
El SysMan
2020-12-23 12:29:54 UTC
Post by Michael C
I wish Process Software would rewrite Purveyor
WASD is more better!
But may be PSC will make Purveuor open source for VMS-ish bigots ?
El SysMan
2020-12-23 12:31:02 UTC
Hi.
I cannot find that old WASD thread, but...
https://wasd.vsm.com.au/info-WASD/2020/0118
WASD on clustered VMS x86 9.0-F systems.
VAX support now dropped from WASD (after 26 years).
WASD 12.0 now with native 64 bit support.
Those of you on the WASD mailing list have
already seen it, but nice reading anyway...
Jan-Erik.
Eh!!!! Nice to hear that Mark Daniel still fry for VMS!