HP Alpha PHP Kit
Add Reply
issinoho
2020-11-05 21:18:53 UTC
Can any kind soul point me in the direction of a download for the most recent PCSI kit for Alpha that HPE produced, which used to be called something like, apache/csws_php

TIA
Arne Vajhøj
2020-11-05 23:47:17 UTC
Post by issinoho
Can any kind soul point me in the direction of a download for the most recent PCSI kit for Alpha that HPE produced, which used to be called something like, apache/csws_php
CPQ-AXPVMS-CSWS_PHP-V0220--1.PCSI_SFX_AXPEXE ?

Unless you have special requirements then I think you will be better
off with the latest PHP 7!

Arne
Ben Lambert
2020-11-06 11:01:35 UTC
Post by issinoho
Can any kind soul point me in the direction of a download for the most recent PCSI kit for Alpha that HPE produced, which used to be called something like, apache/csws_php
TIA
I have a copy of HP-AXPVMS-CSWS_PHP-V0502-17-1.PCSI_SFX_AXPEXE if that's what you're after?

Ben.
issinoho
Yes please, Sir!
Ben Lambert
2020-11-11 14:03:27 UTC
Post by issinoho
Post by Ben Lambert
Post by issinoho
Can any kind soul point me in the direction of a download for the most recent PCSI kit for Alpha that HPE produced, which used to be called something like, apache/csws_php
TIA
I have a copy of HP-AXPVMS-CSWS_PHP-V0502-17-1.PCSI_SFX_AXPEXE if that's what you're after?
Ben.
Yes please, Sir!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3viobqgqlqex4y/HP-AXPVMS-CSWS_PHP-V0502-17-1.PCSI_SFX_AXPEXE?dl=0

HTH