Need a small tcpip utility produced, preferably in basic.
bob fiander
2021-04-30 07:49:58 UTC
Hi All,

Hope this is the right place to post a VMS programming job. If not a pointer in the right direction would be great.

I need a simple network diagnostic utility, its design/function/objective is very clear to me but its been a long time since I coded and TCPIP can be difficult - it seems.

I need it in Basic as once the bones of it are working I will need to tailor it from time to time.

Anyone out their selling their 'Basic' coding skills?

Thanks in advance
Bob
abrsvc
2021-04-30 11:02:07 UTC
Post by bob fiander
Hi All,
Hope this is the right place to post a VMS programming job. If not a pointer in the right direction would be great.
I need a simple network diagnostic utility, its design/function/objective is very clear to me but its been a long time since I coded and TCPIP can be difficult - it seems.
I need it in Basic as once the bones of it are working I will need to tailor it from time to time.
Anyone out their selling their 'Basic' coding skills?
Thanks in advance
Bob
There are many who contribute to this conference that can help (myself included). I would suggest that you post contact information such that proposals can be sent to you directly. I don't think that this public forum is the correct place for them'

Dan
bob fiander
2021-04-30 14:00:09 UTC
Thanks Dan,

For anyone that might me interested in the project please contact me at my public email address which is ***@yahoo.com.

All the best
Bob
El SysMan
2021-05-02 09:11:25 UTC
Hi !
Post by bob fiander
Thanks Dan,
All the best
Bob
I have some experience ... It's commercial project ?