Old man
Edgar Ulloa
2021-09-15 23:33:36 UTC
Today if I realized something very good, that if companies want a system manager with experience in ovms they should hire people over 45 years old .. excellent because at 40 they call you old and they don't want to hire you but at 65 you are young to retire

regards
Henry Crun
2021-09-16 04:37:46 UTC
Post by Edgar Ulloa
Today if I realized something very good, that if companies want a system manager with experience in ovms they should hire people over 45 years old .. excellent because at 40 they call you old and they don't want to hire you but at 65 you are young to retire
regards
Data point: I'm 77, working from home part-time supporting several VMS systems for a gov department.
My line is "The computers are old, so they need someone old enough to understand them."
--
Mike R.
Home: http://alpha.mike-r.com/