OpenVMS 7.3 Documentation CD
Robert
2020-12-29 17:28:08 UTC
Does anyone have a pointer to an online iso of the OpenVMS 7.3
documentation CD?
In fact I'd appreciate the whole v7.3 CD package - anyone?
Thanks.
Chris Townley
2020-12-29 19:42:17 UTC
Post by Robert
Does anyone have a pointer to an online iso of the OpenVMS 7.3
documentation CD?
In fact I'd appreciate the whole v7.3 CD package - anyone?
Thanks.
I have a ZIP of the v7.3 docset at 167,967Kb (unpacked size 592,395,543)
if that is what you are after.

If it is send me know your email, and I can send you a link - chris AT
cct-net DOT co DOT uk

Chris
Robert
2020-12-30 11:26:22 UTC
Post by Robert
Does anyone have a pointer to an online iso of the OpenVMS 7.3
documentation CD?
In fact I'd appreciate the whole v7.3 CD package - anyone?
Thanks.
I have a ZIP of the v7.3 docset at 167,967Kb (unpacked size 592,395,543)
if that is what you are after.
If it is send me know your email, and I can send you a link - chris AT
cct-net DOT co DOT uk
Chris
That sounds likely thanks Chris - sent you an email
Bob