VAMP resurrection
Add Reply
issinoho
2020-10-06 16:30:25 UTC
Hello friends, I have resurrected the VAMP board and brought it back
online, http://vamp.issinoho.com

Some notes...
Please note that this is NOT running on OpenVMS yet, however that is the
end goal.
I have upgraded to latest versions of EVERYTHING so there may be glitches.
Content is as-was when it was last backed up around 7 years ago, so is
stale and outdated.

I intend to keep this running now and update gradually as I build up the
VSI stack, so please help me to contribute.

Many thanks.
Ian Miller
2020-10-08 14:47:37 UTC
Post by issinoho
Hello friends, I have resurrected the VAMP board and brought it back
online, http://vamp.issinoho.com
Some notes...
Please note that this is NOT running on OpenVMS yet, however that is the
end goal.
I have upgraded to latest versions of EVERYTHING so there may be glitches.
Content is as-was when it was last backed up around 7 years ago, so is
stale and outdated.
I intend to keep this running now and update gradually as I build up the
VSI stack, so please help me to contribute.
Many thanks.
in time for Halloween