Baldwin.zip (Book:OpenVMS System Management, Second Edition)
Add Reply
Bart Buitenhuis
2020-11-08 15:12:00 UTC
This file used to be downloadable from http://books.elsevier.com/companions but the server seems to be down. It came with the book "OpenVMS System Management Guide, Second Edition".
If you have a copy of the zip file I would really like to have it!

Thanks in advance
Bart
Bart Buitenhuis
2020-11-09 09:16:03 UTC
I received a link and download the file! Thanks to Openvms.de

Danke!
Bart
John H. Reinhardt
2020-11-09 16:04:26 UTC
Post by Bart Buitenhuis
This file used to be downloadable from http://books.elsevier.com/companions but the server seems to be down. It came with the book "OpenVMS System Management Guide, Second Edition".
If you have a copy of the zip file I would really like to have it!
Thanks in advance
Bart
I tried to email it to you but Google rejected the ZIP file. One of these days I'll have to set up a DropBox or something.
John H. Reinhardt
Chris Townley
2020-11-09 16:14:12 UTC
Post by Bart Buitenhuis
This file used to be downloadable from
http://books.elsevier.com/companions but the server seems to be down.
It came with the book "OpenVMS System Management Guide, Second Edition".
If you have a copy of the zip file I would really like to have it!
Thanks in advance
Bart
I tried to email it to you but Google rejected the ZIP file.  One of
these days I'll have to set up a DropBox or something.
I have used the following for one off transfers. Worked well in the past.

https://about.wetransfer.com/

However a free Dropbox account, or Google drive (free up to 15Gb with
an email address) also works

Chris
Bart Buitenhuis
2020-11-09 22:28:53 UTC
Post by Bart Buitenhuis
This file used to be downloadable from
http://books.elsevier.com/companions but the server seems to be down.
It came with the book "OpenVMS System Management Guide, Second Edition".
If you have a copy of the zip file I would really like to have it!
Thanks in advance
Bart
I tried to email it to you but Google rejected the ZIP file. One of
these days I'll have to set up a DropBox or something.
I have used the following for one off transfers. Worked well in the past.
https://about.wetransfer.com/
However a free Dropbox account, or Google drive (free up to 15Gb with
an email address) also works
Chris
Thanks to all who reacted but I got the file!