dec ada for vax/vms
calliet gérard
2021-07-29 15:30:59 UTC
Hello,

Same story as the thread "api for ncp".

I need a dec ada distribution & license. Where do you think I can get
these things (legally)?

Thanks

Gérard Calliet
2021-07-30 00:36:32 UTC
Post by calliet gérard
Same story as the thread "api for ncp".
I need a dec ada distribution & license. Where do you think I can get
these things (legally)?
HPE must have the rights to sell such a license.

So you need to find someone at HPE that knows what VMS is and knows what
Ada is.

Kit is probably easier. If you got a legal license then any Ada kit
should do.

Arne
calliet gérard
2021-07-30 14:14:12 UTC
Post by calliet gérard
Same story as the thread "api for ncp".
I need a dec ada distribution & license. Where do you think I can get
these things (legally)?
HPE must have the rights to sell such a license.
So you need to find someone at HPE that knows what VMS is and knows what
Ada is.
It's a general problem for the VAX/VMS world. Neither HPE nor VSI take
care for that - except protecting legality. I need a lawyer :)
2021-07-30 15:05:52 UTC
Post by calliet gérard
Same story as the thread "api for ncp".
I need a dec ada distribution & license. Where do you think I can get
these things (legally)?
HPE must have the rights to sell such a license.
I think perhaps the real issue is whether HPe desires to sell anything
for VAX.