OT: The Minimum You Need to Know About the Phallus of AGILE is out
Add Reply
seasoned_geek
2020-10-31 15:40:08 UTC
You can see the cover image and the links that currently have it here:

https://interestingauthors.com/blog/uncategorized/agile-software-development/

As distribution updates trickle out to other retailers you should see it at Barnes & Nobles, BAM and most other online book sellers.

Is the Australian exchange rate with the U.S. really horrible? The U.S. list price for the hard cover is $55 and that site is charging $103. I had to use IngramSpark because I wanted a full color interior and I didn't want to sell everything I owned N-times over to pay for that kind of print run.

Getting the Diamond editor the way I want with EDT keypad support has been delaying my book efforts.

At some point in the next few days I will update the book site to show the new title and the perhaps the upcoming ones.

Hope everyone is staying safe during this era of COVID-19!
Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)
2020-10-31 18:21:59 UTC
In article <181450fa-a7f9-4bb8-9f92-***@googlegroups.com>,
seasoned_geek <***@logikalsolutions.com> writes:

The Phallus of Agile? Wasn't that a film with Ron Jeremy, Gina Wild,
Linda Lovelace, and John Holmes?
seasoned_geek
2020-11-02 09:55:09 UTC
The Phallus of Agile? Wasn't that a film with Ron Jeremy, Gina Wild,
Linda Lovelace, and John Holmes?
Wow! Really dating yourself with those names!

Honestly I wouldn't know.
Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)
2020-11-02 10:12:46 UTC
Post by seasoned_geek
The Phallus of Agile? Wasn't that a film with Ron Jeremy, Gina Wild,
Linda Lovelace, and John Holmes?
Wow! Really dating yourself with those names!
Nice to know that others are up-to-date with more-modern porn. :-)