URGENT: Looking for a developer with OpenVMS skills!
Bianca Camille Cagara
2020-08-11 16:40:48 UTC
Hello everyone!

Good day!

We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.

Thank you!
Bianca
geze...@rlgsc.com
2020-08-11 19:06:24 UTC
Post by Bianca Camille Cagara
Hello everyone!
Good day!
We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.
Thank you!
Bianca
Bianca,
I will be happy to speak with you.
- Bob Gezelter, http://www.rlgsc.com
El SysMan
2020-08-17 13:39:23 UTC
Post by Bianca Camille Cagara
Hello everyone!
Good day!
We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.
Thank you!
Bianca
Hello !

Can i ask u to provide some more details about the project ?
Please contact me privately : telegram https://t.me/SysManOne, Whats-Up/Viber: +79o!3l63222 (change please: "o" to "0", and "!" to "1", "l" to "1")
seasoned_geek
2020-08-18 19:41:57 UTC
Post by El SysMan
Post by Bianca Camille Cagara
Hello everyone!
Good day!
We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.
Thank you!
Bianca
Hello !
Can i ask u to provide some more details about the project ?
Please contact me privately : telegram https://t.me/SysManOne, Whats-Up/Viber: +79o!3l63222 (change please: "o" to "0", and "!" to "1", "l" to "1")
I would like to know what those details were too. I've been seeing a lot of stuff like that land in my inbox.

You know it is a bad company to work for when they want you to have a LinkedIn profile.

Been hearing from a few places looking for work to be done on-site as a W-2 employee many states away and looking to pay _at most_ $90K
El SysMan
So, any news from Bianca ?
abrsvc
2020-08-31 11:33:40 UTC
Post by El SysMan
Post by Bianca Camille Cagara
Hello everyone!
Good day!
We are looking for someone with OpenVMS skills for one of our clients for a short term contract for a consulting and conversion project. Let me know what is your acceptable hourly pay.
Thank you!
Bianca
So, any news from Bianca ?
Initially, yes. Lately, no.

My conclusion: This was not so "urgent" and that the client has redirected their efforts. Bianca was made aware that many were interested but required additional details prior to applying. Nothing from the client initially, then nothing from Bianca either.

I will post again if I hear anything, but I am not holding my breath...