VSI Forum
2021-06-02 19:06:20 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking me
to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(

Never had this before - is it broken?
2021-06-02 19:27:21 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking me
to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(
Never had this before - is it broken?
I have the same problem.

I suspect something in the backend fails for login.

2021-06-02 19:35:30 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking me
to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(
Never had this before - is it broken?
I have the same problem.
I suspect something in the backend fails for login.
Arne
Tried to login in another browser - same issue. I then clicked on ACP
rather LOGIN, and it said my password was wrong. So I then went through
the lost password ritual, logged in and reset password - seems OK now.

Maybe a corruption, or perhaps they had expired it...
2021-06-02 19:44:38 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking
me to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(
Never had this before - is it broken?
I have the same problem.
I suspect something in the backend fails for login.
Tried to login in another browser - same issue. I then clicked on ACP
rather LOGIN, and it said my password was wrong. So I then went through
the lost password ritual, logged in and reset password - seems OK now.
Maybe a corruption, or perhaps they had expired it...
Changing password did not solve my problem.

Weird.

I am out in the cold.

:-(

2021-06-02 20:04:05 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking
me to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(
Never had this before - is it broken?
I have the same problem.
I suspect something in the backend fails for login.
Tried to login in another browser - same issue. I then clicked on ACP
rather LOGIN, and it said my password was wrong. So I then went
through the lost password ritual, logged in and reset password - seems
OK now.
Maybe a corruption, or perhaps they had expired it...
Changing password did not solve my problem.
Weird.
I am out in the cold.
:-(
Arne
Hopefully someone from VSI will see this, and look at it!

Nothing new on the forum since your last post May 20

John H. Reinhardt
2021-06-02 22:42:44 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking me to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(
Never had this before - is it broken?
I have the same problem.
I suspect something in the backend fails for login.
Tried to login in another browser - same issue. I then clicked on ACP rather LOGIN, and it said my password was wrong. So I then went through the lost password ritual, logged in and reset password - seems OK now.
Maybe a corruption, or perhaps they had expired it...
Changing password did not solve my problem.
Weird.
I am out in the cold.
:-(
Arne
Hopefully someone from VSI will see this, and look at it!
Nothing new on the forum since your last post May 20
I went through the same invalid password, reset password cycle and it worked for me. Along the way there was a link for you to contact the "Board Administrator" if you were having problems. So try this link: <https://forum.vmssoftware.com/memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin> and see if you can get help.
John H. Reinhardt
Arne Vajhøj
2021-06-03 00:44:19 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking
me to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(
Never had this before - is it broken?
I have the same problem.
I suspect something in the backend fails for login.
Tried to login in another browser - same issue. I then clicked on ACP
rather LOGIN, and it said my password was wrong. So I then went
through the lost password ritual, logged in and reset password -
seems OK now.
Maybe a corruption, or perhaps they had expired it...
Changing password did not solve my problem.
Weird.
I am out in the cold.
:-(
Hopefully someone from VSI will see this, and look at it!
Nothing new on the forum since your last post May 20
I got in now.

After a password reset.

It seems like I have two account with VSI - one for training
web site and one for forum run by training - and I got same
username and different passwords. Or something like that.

2021-06-02 22:19:43 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking me
to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(
Never had this before - is it broken?
Could be, or, perhaps it doesn't like your browser ...
2021-06-02 22:27:03 UTC
Just tried to login, but it just jumps over the login screen taking me
to a screen that says I need to login - ad nauseam... ;(
Never had this before - is it broken?
Could be, or, perhaps it doesn't like your browser ...
As noted, I tried another - same thing