Todays x86 webinar.
2021-10-14 19:55:22 UTC
Hi.
I could not participate in todays x86 webinar.
Anyone who was there and having any comments?
Stephen Hoffman
2021-10-14 20:35:32 UTC
I could not participate in todays x86 webinar.
Anyone who was there and having any comments?
Incremental progress. VSI expects to have a recording posted by Monday.
Maybe sooner.
Yep. Available now on https://vmssoftware.com/about/webinars/.
Neil Rieck
2021-10-22 11:09:51 UTC
Hi.
I could not participate in todays x86 webinar.
Anyone who was there and having any comments?
It was mostly a good news webinar checking off many promised items as delivered. People should watch the webinar replay at VSI if they require technicial details.

Neil Rieck
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
http://neilrieck.net
http://neilrieck.net/OpenVMS.html