LQP03 printer available.
2021-07-11 18:22:07 UTC
Let me know if there is any interest. If nothing by 7/23, it will be sent to the recycler.

Thanks,

2021-07-12 05:38:11 UTC
Post by abrsvc
Let me know if there is any interest. If nothing by 7/23, it will be sent to the recycler.
At the rate you are going, I am half expecting you to offer up
a DECtape unit one of these days. :-)

Where are you finding this stuff ? :-)

2021-07-12 10:46:09 UTC
Let me know if there is any interest. If nothing by 7/23, it will be sent to the recycler.
At the rate you are going, I am half expecting you to offer up
a DECtape unit one of these days. :-)
Where are you finding this stuff ? :-)
Lots of hardware in the lab that is no longer needed or older stuff that I had from a while ago. Time to clean house a bit. Some items haven;tbeen used in a long time and I'd rather try to see them used, than to end up at the dump. Should have some uVII boards somewhere too.

I know that there are TK50 distribution tapes here and I'll post those soon. These will be for older versions of VXA/VMS (should be V3-V5 range).

Anything you are looking for Simon?

BTW: all items listed are in Mass. USA.

2021-07-12 12:08:10 UTC
Post by abrsvc
Anything you are looking for Simon?
No thanks Dan. I was just amused at the wide range of older gear
you are offering to others at the moment. :-)

(Thanks for asking however.)