Free AlphaServer DS20 (55NJA-AA)
Tad Winters
2020-11-28 19:19:36 UTC
This AlphaServer has been sitting in my garage for years. At one point,
I booted it and it was working perfectly. It has:
o 7 drives, 9.1 GB SBB
o RAID controller, maybe 3-channel
o 2 spare drives
o Exabyte Mammoth tape drive
o OpenVMS installed, probably V7.3

It may have a graphics card.
As this thing weighs around 100 pounds, it's not something I'd ship.
I can certainly include an LK461-A2 keyboard.
I can also include a terminal, maybe a VT420.
If you could use a Lantronix print server, I can include that too.
If you'd like a DECserver 200/MC, I can also include that.

I'm on the east side of the Portland, Oregon metro area. Since I'm
working from home like many people, I have great flexibility in helping
you get this loaded. If you happen to know someone who might like this,
but doesn't follow this group, please let them know about this.

I'd appreciate a response directly via email, since I'm afraid responses
to the list will not be seen by me in a timely manner. Thank you!
gah4
Well, I am in Seattle. Not so far, but not so close either.
Tad Winters
2020-11-30 00:50:43 UTC
Post by Tad Winters
I'm on the east side of the Portland, Oregon metro area. Since I'm
working from home like many people, I have great flexibility in helping
you get this loaded. If you happen to know someone who might like this,
but doesn't follow this group, please let them know about this.
Well, I am in Seattle. Not so far, but not so close either.
My direct email reply to Alan is bouncing back. I hope he's able to
receive from my other email address.