RRD50
2021-04-24 21:30:47 UTC
I have 4 RRD50 units available if anyone is interested. These are the top loading readers that do not require carriers. I will test these prior to sale, but unless there is some interest, I won't bother.

There will be more uVII stuff available soon too.

Dan
Gianluca Bonetti
2021-04-27 09:15:14 UTC
I have 4 RRD50 units available if anyone is interested. These are the top loading readers that do not require carriers. I will test these prior to sale, but unless there is some interest, I won't bother.
There will be more uVII stuff available soon too.
Dan
Hi there!

Yes it would be interesting.
Also, if you have uVAX II chassis parts, as I have one missing a side door.

Cheers
Gianluca