Monthly Open Source on OpenVMS Conference Call this Thursday at
p***@ccsscorp.com
2021-08-18 04:23:46 UTC
This Thursday, 19 August 2021 at 23:00 EDT we will have our monthly Open
Source on OpenVMS conference call.

We use JITSI as a conferencing engine and Jouk Jansen provides us with a
server for that purpose. You can join the call here.
<https://gavotte.nano.tudelft.nl:8443/OpenVMS>

Notes and recording of last month
<https://sourceforge.net/p/vms-ports/discussion/call_topics/> 's call are
available here.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks!

Best,
Bill.

Bill Pedersen
864 490 8863
Jeffrey H. Coffield
2021-08-19 19:16:13 UTC
Post by p***@ccsscorp.com
This Thursday, 19 August 2021 at 23:00 EDT we will have our monthly Open
Source on OpenVMS conference call.
We use JITSI as a conferencing engine and Jouk Jansen provides us with a
server for that purpose. You can join the call here.
<https://gavotte.nano.tudelft.nl:8443/OpenVMS>
Notes and recording of last month
<https://sourceforge.net/p/vms-ports/discussion/call_topics/> 's call are
available here.
Hope to see you there!
Thanks!
Best,
Bill.
Bill Pedersen
864 490 8863
I tried to listen to the recording and get a 404 error on :

https://www.ccsscorp.com/osoovms_audio/2021-07-15%2007-57-15%20%20computer%20record.mp3