EDT supporting more than 22 lines, where is it?
2021-11-23 18:29:45 UTC
Where is the EDT version that allows more than 22 lines? I don't see it on OpenVMS V8.4-2L1. Confused...
It was released in a patch update for VSI VMS and will apparently be
a standard part of future VSI VMS releases.

2021-11-23 18:58:00 UTC
Where is the EDT version that allows more than 22 lines? I don't see it on OpenVMS V8.4-2L1. Confused...
It was released in a patch update for VSI VMS and will apparently be
a standard part of future VSI VMS releases.
Simon.
So presumably not available to hobbyists?
2021-11-23 19:09:03 UTC
Where is the EDT version that allows more than 22 lines? I don't see it on OpenVMS V8.4-2L1. Confused...
It was released in a patch update for VSI VMS and will apparently be
a standard part of future VSI VMS releases.
Simon.
So presumably not available to hobbyists?
I don't know. I only use EVE, not EDT, on VMS.

Slo
2021-11-23 22:14:53 UTC
So presumably not available to hobbyists?
My question too... I just want to see it in action;
I've stopped using EDT ages ago.