One more test...
Add Reply
Ken Robinson
2024-08-13 16:26:16 UTC
All,

I think I found the last setting that needed to be updated for the
comp.os.vms to mailing list to work again.

If someone off the list who sees this on a regular newsreader can reply, it
would be helpful.

Thanks
Ken Robinson
Info-VAX List Manager
Craig A. Berry
It got here fine via Eternal September.
Ken Robinson
2024-08-13 16:49:06 UTC
Craig,

Thanks for replying. I now believe I've gotten this straightened out.

Ken

Rich Alderson
2024-08-14 00:20:06 UTC
Post by Craig A. Berry
Post by Ken Robinson
All,
I think I found the last setting that needed to be updated for the
comp.os.vms to mailing list to work again.
If someone off the list who sees this on a regular newsreader can reply, it
would be helpful.
It got here fine via Eternal September.
Using GNUS on a NetBSD system, I see Mr. Berry's reply but not your original
message.

I also saw your test messages earlier.
--
Rich Alderson ***@alderson.users.panix.com
Audendum est, et veritas investiganda; quam etiamsi non assequamur,
--Galen
Carl Friedberg