my website on Opensource ports to OpenVMS down
Jouk Jansen
2024-07-05 06:59:14 UTC
Due to the sudden death of the CLP, my website on ports of opensource
software for OpenVMS, http://nchrem.tnw.tudelft.nl/openvms/software1.html
will be down until I manage to get another license.
Hooray!!! I got a license again.

So the website http://nchrem.tnw.tudelft.nl/openvms/software2.html is up
again. The backup-servers will still be online for a while but the above
link is the prefered one.

Jouk

Pax, vel iniusta, utilior est quam iustissimum bellum.
(free after Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 b.Chr.-46 b.Chr.)
Epistularum ad Atticum 7.1.4.3)

Touch not the cat bot a glove
------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
Jouk Jansen

***@hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

Technische Universiteit Delft tttttttttt uu uu ddddddd
Kavli Institute of Nanoscience tttttttttt uu uu dd dd
Nationaal centrum voor HREM tt uu uu dd dd
Lorentzweg 1 tt uu uu dd dd
2628 CJ Delft tt uu uu dd dd
Nederland tt uu uu dd dd
tel. +31-15-2782272 tt uuuuuuu ddddddd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
John H. Reinhardt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
Chris Townley
2024-07-05 16:40:27 UTC
Great news!  I see the VSI OpenVMS Ambassador Program is getting
underway.  I got notice and an agreement to sign and my access to the
VSI Service Platform is back.  I have downloaded new license PAKS and a
lot of Alpha and Integrity install packages.
I see some familiar names on the list of ambassadors.
Where do you see the list of Ambassadors?
Chris
Chris Townley
2024-07-05 16:59:34 UTC
Post by Chris Townley
Great news!  I see the VSI OpenVMS Ambassador Program is getting
underway.  I got notice and an agreement to sign and my access to the
VSI Service Platform is back.  I have downloaded new license PAKS and
a lot of Alpha and Integrity install packages.
I see some familiar names on the list of ambassadors.
Where do you see the list of Ambassadors?
Found it on the portal
Chris
John H. Reinhardt
2024-07-05 20:51:58 UTC
Post by Chris Townley
Post by Chris Townley
Great news!  I see the VSI OpenVMS Ambassador Program is getting underway.  I got notice and an agreement to sign and my access to the VSI Service Platform is back.  I have downloaded new license PAKS and a lot of Alpha and Integrity install packages.
I see some familiar names on the list of ambassadors.
Where do you see the list of Ambassadors?
Found it on the portal
Yes, that's where. Some interesting new parts showed up today, one of which was a list of people granted "Ambassador" access. About 4 or 5 of which I know from here and other places but most were new to me.
--
John H. Reinhardt