Another test to the Info-VAX mailing list
Ken Robinson
2024-08-13 00:29:06 UTC
All,

I did notice my last test went out to the newserver that I'm using,
news.solani.org. Can anyone verify that the message made it to other folks.

Ken
Arne Vajhøj
2024-08-13 01:01:06 UTC
Post by Ken Robinson
I did notice my last test went out to the newserver that I'm using,
news.solani.org. Can anyone verify that the message made it to other folks.
eternal-september OK

Arne
Arne Vajhøj
2024-08-13 01:01:32 UTC
Post by Ken Robinson
I did notice my last test went out to the newserver that I'm using,
news.solani.org. Can anyone verify that the message made it to other folks.
dotsrc OK

Arne
Single Stage to Orbit
2024-08-13 08:54:21 UTC
Post by Ken Robinson
All,
I did notice my last test went out to the newserver that I'm using,
news.solani.org. Can anyone verify that the message made it to other folks.
Verified on eternal-september and solani.org.
Tactical Nuclear Kittens
Bob Eager
2024-08-13 09:07:58 UTC
Post by Ken Robinson
All,
I did notice my last test went out to the newserver that I'm using,
news.solani.org. Can anyone verify that the message made it to other folks.
OK here on news.individual.net.