Quiet fibre channel switches?
Mark Berryman
2024-05-03 18:16:31 UTC
Is there such a thing as a (relatively) quiet fibre channel switch?

I currently have Cisco 9148 switches but they are rated around 60 db of
noise. I'd like to find something quieter as they will be used at home.

Anyone know of such a thing?

Mark Berryman
Eberhard Heuser
2024-05-03 20:28:30 UTC
The brocade SAN switches and their kompatibles from hpe/IBM and Others are Not that loud.
Post by Mark Berryman
Is there such a thing as a (relatively) quiet fibre channel switch?
I currently have Cisco 9148 switches but they are rated around 60 db of noise. I'd like to find something quieter as they will be used at home.
Anyone know of such a thing?
Mark Berryman
believed to be clean.