The VSI Bootcamp in Boston next week . . .
Add Reply
Robert A. Brooks
2024-10-17 03:08:08 UTC
Who from comp.os.vms will be there?

I will be there, along with many other VSI engineers (and managers).
--- Rob
John H. Reinhardt
2024-10-17 03:13:11 UTC
Post by Robert A. Brooks
Who from comp.os.vms will be there?
I will be there, along with many other VSI engineers (and managers).
As much as I'd like to actually get to a VMS Bootcamp for the first time, work duties preclude my being able to participate. I hope turnout is good.
John H. Reinhardt
Arne Vajhøj
2024-10-17 11:14:20 UTC
Post by Robert A. Brooks
Who from comp.os.vms will be there?
Not me. Sorry.

Arne
Dan Cross
2024-10-17 11:34:37 UTC
Post by Robert A. Brooks
Who from comp.os.vms will be there?
I will be there, along with many other VSI engineers (and managers).
I cannot, but would love to talk to some of your kernel folks if
you have a meal or go out for drinks one night, though I'm out
of town next week for work. I gather a lot of folks are local
to the Boston area.

- Dan C.
Robert A. Brooks
2024-10-17 14:12:44 UTC
Post by Dan Cross
Post by Robert A. Brooks
Who from comp.os.vms will be there?
I will be there, along with many other VSI engineers (and managers).
I cannot, but would love to talk to some of your kernel folks if
you have a meal or go out for drinks one night, though I'm out
of town next week for work. I gather a lot of folks are local
to the Boston area.
Most of us live in the greater Nashua area; I live out west
near Amherst (MA, not NH).

Send me mail at robert dot brooks at vmssoftware.com
--- Rob
William Cox
2024-10-17 13:34:44 UTC
Post by Robert A. Brooks
Who from comp.os.vms will be there?
I will be there, along with many other VSI engineers (and managers).
I will be there for my first VMS Bootcamp.

bill
Tom Wade
2024-10-17 15:15:13 UTC
Post by Robert A. Brooks
Who from comp.os.vms will be there?
I will be there, along with many other VSI engineers (and managers).
I'm looking forward to being there (on both my and OpenVMS's birthday)
and meeting up with as many fellow enthusiasts as possible.
--
Tom Wade
tom dot wade at tomwade dot eu
Chris Townley
2024-10-17 17:31:06 UTC
Post by Tom Wade
Post by Robert A. Brooks
Who from comp.os.vms will be there?
I will be there, along with many other VSI engineers (and managers).
I'm looking forward to being there (on both my and OpenVMS's birthday)
and meeting up with as many fellow enthusiasts as possible.
Sadly I will not be there. Now I am mostly retired, I cannot justify the
flight and hotel costs - although I was tempted when VSI offered free
entry to Ambassadors - a very generous offer.

Never made it in former times, as my company couldn't (or wouldn't)
justify the cost...
Chris
abrsvc
2024-10-17 17:35:13 UTC
I too am looking forward to meeting in person folks I have not seen in
year. Boston is very lo me, so a quick train ride is all that is
needed.

Dan