OpenVMS 9.2-3 field test
Chris Townley
2024-08-08 15:14:38 UTC
I see this is available on the portal. No release notes sadly
Chris
John Reagan
2024-08-08 17:37:35 UTC
I've let people know. I know there are release notes. I reviewed them.
Chris Townley
2024-08-08 18:16:42 UTC
Post by Chris Townley
I see this is available on the portal. No release notes sadly
I've let people know.  I know there are release notes.  I reviewed them.
Thanks, I am sure they help!
Chris
John Reagan
2024-08-08 18:21:21 UTC
Post by Chris Townley
I see this is available on the portal. No release notes sadly
I was told "soon" (ie, hours) to get them. There was a refresh of the
docs on the portal and it got caught in the refresh.
John Reagan
2024-08-08 19:43:06 UTC
Post by Chris Townley
I see this is available on the portal. No release notes sadly
They are finally online thru the docs.vmssoftware.com page. Just type
E9 in the filters box and you'll find both the

VSI OpenVMS x86-64 E9.2-3 Installation Guide
VSI OpenVMS x86-64 E9.2-3 Release Notes

The links from the SP packages page will be hooked up soon