VSI Announces Encrypted CVE Reporting Channel
Chris Townley
2024-08-05 16:03:27 UTC
Just got this.

Simon will be pleased ;)
--
Chris
Arne Vajhøj
2024-08-05 19:37:00 UTC
Post by Chris Townley
Just got this.
Link to page is:

https://vmssoftware.com/security/

Arne
Simon Clubley
2024-08-06 12:49:40 UTC
Post by Chris Townley
Just got this.
Simon will be pleased ;)
:-)

It's a start. :-)

I see it's still a tiny little link at the bottom of the contact page
however. I also notice the page appears to have been thrown together in
a hurry with spelling and grammar/garbled sentence errors.

My guess is some major customer forced them to get their act together and
they have done the absolute minimum possible to satisfy the customer.

I wonder if it will disappear again in a few months as happened to the
vulnerability reporting section they put up on the contact page in the
immediate aftermath of the DCL CVE. That one was at least in the main
body of the page however...

Still, at least it is a start. :-)

Simon.